Choosing the Right DJ
We understand you have an array of choices when it comes down to choosing a DJ for your wedding and special events. Yes, all DJs provide the music and entertain your guest, but not all DJs are the same. It’s easy for anyone to arrive with some music, speakers, and a mixer and play the tunes you request. But the work of a DJ doesn’t start when we play the first song. Professional DJs who take pride in their name, and services, and genuinely love what they do, will prepare weeks and months in advance. Not to mention, the time spent setting up and breaking down. But after a long night as a DJ, there is no better feeling than knowing we rocked that party and the guest had a night to remember.
- Always show up prepared and on time
- Provide top of the line professional equipment
- Do not play explicit lyrics (unless requested)
- Always be professional on the microphone (No unwanted jokes or talk)
- Play the music that goes with your style and event
- No dead air or awkward silences
There are many items to consider when hiring your next DJ. We understand that budget also plays a major role in deciding who you want to hire. We take the time to listen to our customer’s requirements and do our best to work with everyone’s budget. Contact Us for your custom quote today.